Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childmindre Available in the Swinford and the sournding areas

re : Childmindre Available in the Swinford and the sournding areas           reply
01/05/2016 16:48 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi how are you i am looking to have my 2 girls minded 2/3 days a week 3 1/2 and 16 months the older girl is at playschool would you be available to look after them and do u pick up from school in kilkelly

Childmindre Available in the Swinford and the sournding areas           reply
12/09/2014 18:25 - Mayo Childminders
Hello. My name is Quintilla McCann and I am 20 years of age. I have a fetac level 5 in childcare. I am certified in paediatric first aid and first response. I have experience working with small children and with school going children as I have done 4 years with a local family in the area .. I am a very reliable and a very fun outgoing person. I also run a play area in the Gateway hotel in swinford in which I have contact with children of all ages.And I also have a full licence and my own car. I have 3 references and if you think im suitable I will forward you on their numbers. I am garda vetted
Hope to hear back from you.
Quintilla

re : Childmindre Available in the Swinford and the sournding areas           reply
23/09/2014 09:31 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Quintilla, just enquiring about your add that mind children, could you Give me call on 0851057337 thanks katie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;