Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminer available 2-3 days a week

re... : Childminer available 2-3 days a week           reply
16/07/2014 07:48 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there yasmin I just saw your ad for minding your little boy.im actually a mom my self of two fun loving school girls.im going to b minding a baby boy who would luv a little buddy from september onwards in my home in donnybrook im a non smoker and I have a full driving and have a big enclosed back garden and r you looking for a ful time or partime childminder.iv minded children and babies of all ages and have great references for you to view.if you would like to chat you can pm me.kind regards ciera

re : Childminer available 2-3 days a week           reply
15/07/2014 21:33 - Cork City Childminders
Hello!
We have a 14 months old little boy and I was wondering if you are still available and if we could have a chat?
Thank you
Jasmin

15/07/2014 21:37 - Cork City Childminders
Hello Jasmine. I am not available any longer. Good luck

15/07/2014 21:43 - Cork City Childminders
Ok thank you for replying

Childminer available 2-3 days a week           reply
28/05/2014 10:38 - Cork City Childminders
Hello. I live in Carrigaline. I am qualified childminder. Garda vetted, first aid, Childcare Fetac Level 5,Certificate in the Montessori Method of Education. Non smoker. I have good references and full clear driving licence ( 7seater car).I have lots of experience in babysitting and working with children.I am organised, self-motivated, patient and creative. I love doing all kind of activities ( art&craft, outgoing, boardgames, cooking & baking etc.) with children and having lots of fun :).I am available from August/ September for 2-3 days a week.Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;