Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Chilminder Cork

Chilminder Cork           reply
14/05/2014 13:05 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a responsible and dependable Spanish guy that recently moved to Cork. I am a friendly person with strong social skills that enjoys working with children. For my Undergraduate Thesis Project I decided to investigate and study learning disabilities in children, because I am very interested in educational issues and the way in which children learn. I speak English to good standard. I am at a stage in my life and studies,where I wish to advance my fluency in English,meet new people and experience a new culture here in Ireland.
I am a very responsible and friendly person that enjoys working with children. I am an open and honest person that likes new challenges. I am sure that the skills acquired during my studies of psychology make me a suitable person to look after children. I am in the position to teach Spanish if required.I would have no problem in helping with household chores.
I have a degree in psychology, and from November 2012 to March 2013 I did an Internship in a Association for Disabled People placed in Madrid. My activities there included assisting people with disabilities from 6 to 40 years old, helping people with motor exercises, observing and helping in child therapies seasons and supporting in a workshop of recreational activities for children with disabilities, for example.
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,

Dario Parejo.

Phone number: 0892167739
e-mail: dario.parejo@hotmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;