Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Chilminder available Cork City

Chilminder available Cork City           reply
10/08/2014 08:47 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there :)

My name is Julia, I am 29 years old and first of all I would like to thank you for considering me. I am from Slovakia and was growing up in a bigger family. Me and my 3 brothers were living in a city with population of 25 000. I came to Ireland in 2006 and would love to stay as long as possible, because I really like both the nature as well as people who are living here. I love children and enjoy working with them but taking my responsibilities very seriously. I am friendly and reliable organized but also creative. I like sport and reading. I believe that finding an au pair is hard for you as well, because there will be someone "else" taking care about your lovely one. I did take care for 2 baby boys already for a period of time over 6 years. Both from newborn age to their 2 and 6 years of age. I can handle school runs and after school activities as well as helping with homework. I can manage meal preparations and bed-time routines. I have recently graduated from College of Commerce with a FETAC Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education. I have worked in a childcare centre for the last two years and found it a very rewarding experience. I have acquired a number of skills pertinent to the job. My social and friendly nature means I have the ability to connect with children and adults from diverse backgrounds. I have First Aid Certificate and I am also Garda vetted.
Please notice that I am looking for a family with max of 2 children and part time only . Thank you very much once again and wishing you and your lovely one`s all the best.

Kind regards
Julia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;