Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Chilminder/nanny available

re : Chilminder/nanny available           reply
25/02/2014 00:26 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello
I am looking for somebody to care for a 6 month old at time of returning to work in April 6 month baby girl this is a flexible position as I work in the hospital we work long days but out little girl will only need a minder maybe 2 or 3 days a week sometimes 4 days. Few qs are you able to mind in childs home, available for early starts I leave for work at 7.20am she loves her sleep and will sleep until gone 9am well that may change yet!but we both would leave early and John would get home after 5 to care for her until I get in at 9pm and because I work long days we work like I said a 2 day 3 day and at times 4 day week so hours are from 7.20am to after 5 get back please if interested look forward to hearing from you.Mary

Chilminder/nanny available           reply
19/02/2014 11:10 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE (CORK AREA)

I am a dedicated and qualified early childhood teacher with a passion for children’s learning and care, and experience working in preschool Spanish environments with children aged different. I am fully qualified, with a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) as a 7 FETAC level, also I have degree of Psychologist of education as a 8 Fetac level and a Master specialization of Clinical and Health Psychology (research) as a 9 Fetac level, from University of Granada in Spain. As a teacher I have experience with children ages from 2 years to 16, as summer school teacher and tutoring. Also I have experience as a Childcare Assistant in an Irish Créche with toddler and babies.

discussion forum terms & conditions