Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Chilminder wanted Tullamore

Chilminder wanted Tullamore           reply
13/09/2011 20:03 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I am hoping to find a reliable childminder to care for 3 children aged from 18months to 5 in their own home in Tullamore. One of the children will be at home all day, one will need to be collected from preschool at 12 and the other will need collected from school at 2. The hours of work would be from 9 - 5.15 Monday - Thursday during term time only. Wages are negotiable. References and own car essential. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks

re : Chilminder wanted Tullamore           reply
07/02/2012 12:40 - Offaly Childminders
Hi. My name is Evelyn. I am a kind, reliable responsible girl. I have worked as a professional chef for many years. 3 years ago I moved to Dublin and retrained as a Montessori teacher. I find working with children a fun rewarding and satisfying job. I have a full clean drivers licence and am a non smoker. I am guarda vetted and have first aid.
I have been working as a nanny past while in Dublin for a lovely family looking after their 3 children. Unfortunately for me their youngest child has a place in Montessori school, and is well able for it, but this means my hours will drop. Besides all this I am trying to move home to Offaly. If you would like to chat or need any references or more information, please pm or call on 0861645041.
Thank you,
Evelyn.

re : Chilminder wanted Tullamore           reply
30/12/2011 15:18 - Offaly Childminders
Hi my name is Fiona Mc Dermott from Ballinamere near Tullamore in County Offaly. i am interested in applying for the position of Childminder. i have 6 years experience working in childcare caring for children from 6mths to 12years. i have my own car and a full driving licence. i am a non smoker also. i am a very caring, honest, and patient person. References will be given on request. should you require any further information dont hestitate to contact me on 087 9346946.
Thanking you
Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions