Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Chinese Speaking Childminder

Chinese Speaking Childminder           reply
22/07/2017 13:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents,

I am a qualified Mandarin teacher based in Dublin. I have more than 4 years’ experience teaching children in Taiwan, with the past 2 years in London. My teaching style incorporates variety and “child-friendly” activities to inspire children to find the fun in learning Mandarin.

In this way, children can remain attentive longer and retain the information as the lessons progress. You may be surprised if they use some Mandarin in their daily life, even if not in a lesson or communicating with a native speaker.

Mandarin Chinese is a totally different language from the European language system. It sounds hard to adults, but for children, particularly the young, it is the right time to learn another language.

Children growing up in a bilingual environment will have countless benefits. Mandarin Chinese use is growing as China develops, especially as China increases its effort in connecting with Europe.

Whether it’s an opportunity to increase their overall language skills or gain a proficiency in Mandarin as a second language, now is the time to begin learning Mandarin for your children.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;