Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Clonee Dublin 15 reliable mother available for childminding from Summer 2012

re... : Clonee Dublin 15 reliable mother available for childminding from Summer 2012           reply
06/02/2012 16:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi yes would be interested (our kids go to Mary Mother of Hope)
What time do Benedicts start at and finish at-when would you be looking to start?
How many children are going?
I can after school care also!
Orlaigh

re... : Clonee Dublin 15 reliable mother available for childminding from Summer 2012           reply
06/02/2012 16:28 - Dublin West Childminders
I have one son in JI at present - St Benedicts start at 9.00 and finish at 1.40. I am just looking into alternate arrangements at present but would probably require childcare for some of the summer.
What ages are your children and do you mind any other kids?

06/02/2012 16:49 - Dublin West Childminders
That sounds fine-summer months are ok too
No-I dont mind other children and my guys are 14, 11, 7 and 4!
Let me know if you want any more information
O.

07/02/2012 09:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi forgot to mention to you yesterday ,I charge 5 euro per hour .looking forward to hearing from you. Regards Orlaigh.

Clonee Dublin 15 reliable mother available for childminding from Summer 2012           reply
02/02/2012 14:29 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I live in Clonee, Dublin 15 and am available from end June 2012 to mind your child or children in my home. I can also pick them up from school. I am an Irish mother of 4 school going children . I have a 7 seater car. I have plenty of experience minding children of all ages. Have separate playroom for the children and a large back garden with plenty of activities

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Orlaigh

27/02/2012 14:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Thanks so much for the reply. Will probably look at chamging arrangements in the summer so may conatct you then.
Regards
L

08/03/2012 15:04 - Dublin West Childminders
That´s grt look forward to hearing from you so.here´s my mobile in case you need me 0863825570 tks

re : Clonee Dublin 15 reliable mother available for childminding from Summer 2012           reply
06/02/2012 15:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Orlaigh
Would you consider doing school drops to St Benedicts in Ongar?

discussion forum terms & conditions