Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Cost per hour

re : Cost per hour           reply
26/10/2010 16:33 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
hi.. i was just wondering could u give me some indication of how much i should charge per child per hour. i live in the County Cork area and i am starting to mind kids from my own home..
I would very much appreciate your input
Regards

re... : Cost per hour           reply
03/11/2010 00:31 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I meant to say to pm me if you wish.

21/10/2010 16:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Are you anywhere near Booterstown. My sister lives there and she was saying last night to me that she is looking for an occasional, reliable night time babysitter. She has a baby of 6 months and a 2 year old. I´ll tell her to pm you if she is still looking.

02/11/2010 11:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
There are certain things that will determine the price: number of hours per week, whether you provide food, will you be minding several children from the same family (as most people give a reduction for 2nd and subsequent children), will you be expected to do a school run?

19/10/2010 13:04 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi,

I look after 3 children for 12 euro per hour try range from 4- 13yrs old. I would also look after younger children in a more one on one basis to for them the attention they require .

Cost per hour           reply
13/10/2010 12:47 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin South)
Hi, i childmind a number of families and u get 12 hr per hour, my permanent position is after school care, homework, activities, adventures, I make dinner, drop children to classes and collect. I also charge 12per hour for night babysitting.

re : Cost per hour           reply
14/10/2010 17:56 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Is that 12 Euro per hour per child?? Does the amount you charge vary depending on the number of children you are minding? Is there a maximum number of children you mind at any one time? Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;