Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Creative, fun childminder available

Creative, fun childminder available           reply
08/06/2014 12:55 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I´m a 27 year old, married mother of 2 little girls with a clean full drivers licence and my own car. I´m also a non smoker. I have over 10 years experience taking care of other peoples children from full time nanny work to night time babysitting. I have excellent competitive rates and I am flexible in my hours especially in the summer time. I love to bake and cook from scratch - a great way to spend some time with the kids I take care of. I love arts and crafts and I´m always starting new projects which is another great way to keep kids entertained throughout the day! I love day trips, animals and video games so I´m sure no matter if you have a boy or girl and no matter the age, I will have something to do that will keep them entertained! :) If you´d like to hear more, please feel free to PM me. I look forward to it and I have many references available upon request,
Thanks so much for reading this through,
Stacey

re : Creative, fun childminder available           reply
20/09/2014 16:44 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Do you do childminding in your own home- where are you based? Looking for part time
Care only. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;