Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Creative,energetic and dedicated live out au pair/childminder available.

re : Creative,energetic and dedicated live out au pair/childminder available.           reply
30/07/2015 12:15 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Zara,
We live near Foxrock Church and we are looking for someone to pick up our 2 children from Hollypark on Monday and Tuesday afternoons.(2pm to 6pm).
Would that location and hours suit you?
Kind Regards,
Teresa

re... : Creative,energetic and dedicated live out au pair/childminder available.           reply
30/07/2015 18:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Theresa thank you for your message, the location and times are definitely something I am interested in. I am currently going to different interviews. Based on my experience and qualifications I do charge an hourly rate of 15euro per hour this also covers my petrol costs. I prefer to discuss this before any interview stage so we are both on the same page. If you are still interested I will let you get back to me.
Thank you Zara

re... : Creative,energetic and dedicated live out au pair/childminder available.           reply
01/08/2015 13:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Zara,
I´m sorry but your hourly rate is higher than expected.
Thanks Anyway.
Teresa

re : Creative,energetic and dedicated live out au pair/childminder available.           reply
06/08/2015 06:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Zara are you still looking for work. We live in Killiney and have 4 kids and I am looking for a childminder in the afternoons?
Sarah

Creative,energetic and dedicated live out au pair/childminder available.           reply
28/07/2015 20:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hey I am currently seeking a part time position as a live out au pair/childminder. I am Irish and an mother to one.I live in Cabinteely. I drive and have a full clean Irish drivers license. I have worked in this field for over seven years and I have experience with children of all ages from babies to teens. I enjoy working with children and to help them develop there skills. I have a studied play therapy. I love to bake,read, and create art with children. I enjoy playing outdoor games with outings including the park and library. I am also happy to take children to after school activities etc. I can supervise homework,cook and do lighthouse work.
I am happy to do school runs also.
I can provide excellent references from previous employers. I specifically only want a job that is in the surrounding areas. I am hardworking and reliable. Time management is important to me as is honesty. Happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you,
Zara :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;