Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

D13 Loving Exp. Childminder/Nanny WANTED

re : D13 Loving Exp. Childminder/Nanny WANTED           reply
24/09/2015 23:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, Christine! How are you?
My name is Ana, I´m 19 years old, Brazilian, and I have been living in Ireland since April. When I still was in Brazil, I minded children for two different families and worked for almost two years as a volunteer at an orphanage.
I also minded a nine months old baby and an eight years old girl full time for an Irish family in Stillorgan, but now I have to go back to school and finish my studies otherwise I´ll have problems with the immigration.
I study English at Ibat College, on the advanced class and I must be attending classes until October, so I´m willing to find a part time job. If you wish to take a look, my AuPair World profile is number 3013107, my Skype ID is teehb96 and you can email me at anaterezabarbosa@hotmail.com. Thank you for reading this, feel free to contact me if you wish to know me better.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
Ana.

D13 Loving Exp. Childminder/Nanny WANTED           reply
24/09/2015 20:34 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a kind, patient, loving and reliable person to look after my 3 beautiful children Tuesday-Friday from November, preferably in my home, but I can drop to someone nearby. Kids are 6, 3 & 1 & we live in the Balgriffin area. The eldest is in first class, school is 3 minutes walk from our house! Currently 3 year old is in Naionra in Airside, but I´m happy for her to stay at home (if you don´t have your own car), she will need that stimulation though - painting, playground, reading etc.. The baby just needs lots of cuddles & is a great napper!!

Hours are 7.15-4.15 week 1 and 10.30-6.30 week 2. Every six weeks you will get Thursday & Friday off also (due to my husbands work shifts). Experience & references are essential.

Please contact me for more details on the job description/if you are interested in the position and would like to meet the family!

Warm regards,

Christine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;