Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

DONABATE CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

DONABATE CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
31/12/2013 13:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Sarah Jane and I am a mother of one little girl who is 2 years old. I am currently doing my level 6 in childcare and doing work experience in a local preschool. I have plenty of experience in the childminding role and can provide excellent references from both Donabate and malahide locals. I have recently just finished up with my last family due to children´s mother going on maternity leave! I can look after children in either my own home or yours! Please don´t hesitate to ask any questions :)

Sarah Jane

re : DONABATE CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
11/04/2014 12:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, We are looking for a part-time childminder. We have 3 children ages 6, 4 and 2 years old. The days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday but only every second week. We are looking for someone to do school runs (drop off and collect) We are walking distance to the school so a car is not essential. The hours on these days would be 8.15am to 3.30pm approx. We r in Donabate, do u think this is something u wud b interested in
Many thanks,
Andrea

re : DONABATE CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
15/01/2014 12:39 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi sarah jane, my name is tracey, i have 3 month old little boy conor. I´m a nurse working in the mater, my maternity leave is finishing in july, i´m not sure if this is too far away for you to interested. I work 3 long days a week 07.30 _ 20.30. Just had a few questions if thats ok? Where abouts do you live (donabate?) Would you be willing to come to our house to mind him as i would love not to have to get him out of the bed in the mornings & was just wondering what would you charge for them 3 long days during the week? ( sorry about all the questions)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tracey

discussion forum terms & conditions

;