Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Do you need extra support when your baby arrives?

Do you need extra support when your baby arrives?           reply
01/07/2015 12:37 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
As a postpartum doula I provide non-medical physical and emotional support and household assistance after the birth of your baby.

I can provide support to help your recovery and assist you with the care and feeding of your new baby, including breastfeeding assistance, bathing, and comfort measures. I do not take over care of your baby, but assist you in learning to care for your baby´s needs yourself. I can provide childcare during naps so that parents can get some much needed rest.

I will also be glad to do some light housekeeping including laundry, household organization and tidying. I also am happy to prepare snacks/meals.

This is a professional service that will allow your family to thrive during those first few weeks with your baby, not just survive!

Call or email me to find out more and to arrange our no obligation interview :)

I cover all of North Dublin at a rate of 20 euro per hour 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. 25 euro per hour for weekends, or times up to 9pm. 30 euro per hour for any night duty (9pm-9am). With a minimum of a two hour visit required. Areas outside of North Dublin will incur a 10 euro travel fee, with a minimum of 3 hour service per visit.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;