Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Dont Miss! One full time place becoming available - Newbridge, Clongorey.

Dont Miss! One full time place becoming available - Newbridge, Clongorey.           reply
23/06/2014 21:07 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Fun for Tot´s Childcare is located in the quiet country setting in Clongorey Newbridge Co. Kildare. Your child will be surrounded by nature pets and lots of new friends.

I have fully equipped indoor, outdoor play facilities and designated sleep room.
Your child will recieve love and attention in a home away from home setting. The children I mind flourish and learn through play and practical life activities.

I have been childminding the last 7 years with my own kids and when my last little boy started school I went fulltime into childminding. My backround is Human Resource Management and worked full time on my first two kids so appreciate and understand what working families are looking for. I also have someone who helps when my own kids come in from school and school holidays, so no problem with back up if needed!

One full time place becoming available.

I cater for children/ babies of all ages. I am fully insured, experienced and qualified, I am voluntary notified with the HSE and KCCC. My daily rate includes healthy meals, free nappy changing, outings and developmental resource packs.

To arrange a visit please call Sandra 087 6295151

discussion forum terms & conditions

;