Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Dublin 15 childminder available

re... : Dublin 15 childminder available           reply
16/03/2016 20:18 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Laura,
Thanks for the reply, but I´m sorry, Castleknock is a little too far out of the way as I have other school runs.

re : Dublin 15 childminder available           reply
08/03/2016 11:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello. We are a Spanish family looking for a nanny to take care of two girls of 3 and 6, Monday to Friday, from 8.15am to 4.15pm, to start as soon as possible. Part- time from September as the small one will go to the crèche some hours in the morning.
The job requires dropping to and collecting from school and caring from the 3 years old while the 6 is at school.
We want an honest, responsible, kind and respectful person who engage actively with the girls and enjoy reading, arts and crafts, going out to the playground/park/library and loves playing board games, puzzles and follow the imagination of the little ones.
We are looking for an experienced, non-smoker Spanish speaking person (although we´ll also consider English fluent speakers) with full driving license and Garda vetting. Having your own car is not necessary but advisable.
We live in a quiet residential area in Castleknock, in front of a 37 bus stop. There is a train station 10 min walking from home.
If interested, please send your cv, details and cover letter to: nanny.castleknock@gmail.com
Many thanks,
Laura

re : Dublin 15 childminder available           reply
06/03/2016 00:21 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am looking for someone to mind my two girls aged 3 typically 30 hours a week. They need to be dropped to playschool in Hartstown from 1230pm and collected at 330 pm and minded in the evenings.Are you still available to discuss further

Dublin 15 childminder available           reply
05/03/2016 15:30 - Dublin West Childminders
Mature, kind, reliable, and flexible child-minder with many years experience available to provide home-from-home loving care to your baby, toddler, or school-going child.
I am living in Huntstown, so close to Huntstown, Hartstown, and Little Pace schools. I can provide excellent references.
Please PM me with any questions.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;