Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Dublin 6 Rathmines Experienced Childminder

Dublin 6 Rathmines Experienced Childminder           reply
07/05/2015 17:36 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
I’m 28 years old and I moved to Dublin to live (permanently) a month ago and I love the city. I would love to work again as a nanny here (I have already in Argentina, where I am from) since I love the company of children and how gratifying the exchange results. It´s the best and most enjoyable job I´ve ever had.
I´m a very responsible and organised person, and have experience looking after children of all ages. Additionally, I have worked in drama courses for kids, entertaining, teaching and assisting, in Argentina and Italy.
My native language is Spanish, I´m very fluid in written and spoken English since I´ve studied English Translation and & English Teaching and I have basic knowledge of Italian acquired while living there. My birth country is Argentina but I have Italian/Argentine citizenship so I´m a member of the UE.
I am also passionate about animal care and have worked as a dog walker - sitter - trainer for a long time, as well as have done volunteer work (not only in that field) so if there´s a pet in the house that´s great news!
I´m vegan and I love cooking and learning about maintaining a healthy and balanced diet for every age and kind of lifestyle.
I hold a bachelor degree in Design & Multimedia Communication and I have studied Film too.
My availability is Full-Time and I’m ready to start immediately.
So that´s a bit about who I am. Please contact me so I can send you my CV and references.
Best & kind regards,
Maria
Phone Number: 085 289 7173
E-mail: ramos.bussa@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;