Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Dublin 7 - Afternoon Childminder Required

re : Dublin 7 - Afternoon Childminder Required           reply
26/03/2015 21:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey how are you?
I just seen your post and an interested, here´s some information about me :)
I´ve been minding children for over 5 years now, my first family I was with for 3years minding two children 6months and 3years and my other family was for two and half years,twin boys aged 4 years. In 2008 I went to college and got a degree in "early childhood care and education detached level 5 and then went on I passed my level 6. During my time in college I worked part time in a crèche an then also minding my it´s family. I´m available to go to someone´s home or mind in my home if it suits and am available for full or part time work and school runs if needed.I´m currently in college two night a week doing my phd in paediatric. I grew up with my mam minding children so have been around them all my life. Although I am young I am an excellent childminder and very responsible. Any queries or questions please don´t hesitate to call me on 0857802849 or pm me on this. Thanks a million, Niamh.

Dublin 7 - Afternoon Childminder Required           reply
23/02/2015 09:04 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We are looking for someone who is kind and reliable to mind two children (age 2 & 4) in our home every afternoon initially from 4:30 - 6:30, with a view to extending this to 1:30 - 6:30, 5 days a week.

We are looking for an experienced person who can collect the children from creche and bring them to our home. Irish references and Garda vetting are required.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;