Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Dunboyne Childminder required

re : Dunboyne Childminder required           reply
02/03/2011 23:21 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is tracey, i am really interested in your post about childminding. I have 15 years of childminding experience behind me. i really do enjoy working with children. i am available full time, part time and flexiable. i am living in the dunboyne area within walking distance to the town i also have my own transport if needed. i have a couple of references available if needed and i am also willing to get garda vetted if requested. my last childming experience was a long term position and now i am looking forward to getting to know a new family. i enjoy walking and spending my spare time with my 2 grown up daughters. i really am hopeful to hear from you as i feel your position suits me very well. if you would like to have a chat about this please don´t hesitate to call me on 087 7528540.

re... : Dunboyne Childminder required           reply
03/03/2011 18:27 - Meath Childminders
Hi Tracy,
I have actually gotten someone and she only started last week! I found it very difficult to get someone to come to our house. So far so good with her but you never know!. I will keep your details as you sound perfect and if for any reason things don´t work out I will certainly contact you. I will be looking for someone again in september until the following June and I´m not sure if the current girl will still be here so if you are interested again at that stage, please contact me during the summer. Thanks,
Caroline

re... : Dunboyne Childminder required           reply
05/03/2011 20:26 - Meath Childminders
hi thank u very much , if u know of other women in yr situation i would like it very much if u could pass on my phone to them and thanks again

Dunboyne Childminder required           reply
21/01/2011 22:01 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder for a 5 month old baby and a 3 year old, 4-5 days per week 8.30 until 4.30 approx. Ideally I would prefer if you could come to the childrens home as the baby is getting into a routine with naps etc and tends to make strange when in other environments. Also it would be alot easier for my husband and I to get out to work in the mornings if we didn´t have to worry about waking the kids and getting them dressed, fed etc. Toddler goes to playschool from 12.30 until 3.30 and so would need to be dropped off and picked up but the playschool is near so could walk to it for a bit of fresh air everyday and the toddler is used to this. I would´t be able to pay during school holidays but really in need of someone with experience and that has references and enjoys doing activities etc.
Thanks,
Ms Sixty

Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions