Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

ECCE places available in Blanchrdstown, Dublin 15

ECCE places available in Blanchrdstown, Dublin 15           reply
27/09/2016 18:54 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parent/Guardian,
The propose of this letter is to inform you about my desire in developing and operating a quality early education service from September 2016, free of charge for children aged 2 ½ to 5 ½ years in the community in my own house situated on 25 Warrenstown Green, Blanchrdstown, Dublin 15. It is a private service and is classified as ‘Childminding- Homebased care notified’ under the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016. It is open 38 weeks per year roughly in line with the local national school. My name is Dana Berende and I was working as a Montessori Teacher for the past six years. My vision is to create a peaceful learning environment that values all children and fosters the physical, social, emotional and academic growth and development of children and to produce life-long learners using materials which will support the adult in giving children opportunities responsive to their individual strengths and needs and so help them to realize their full potential as learners. Moreover we are going to use part of the materials and philosophy developed by Maria Montessori. As a Teacher I want to provide a curriculum and meaningful classroom activities that challenge children to explore their interests, acquire knowledge, and build new skills.
Please let me know if you require a place or further information.
Kind regards, Dana Berende
25 Warrenstown Green|Blanchrdstown|Dublin 15
Direct Line +353 87 7476469
E-mail: mariusberende@yahoo.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;