Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXCEPTIONAL CHILD CARE IN SALLINS AVAILABLE

EXCEPTIONAL CHILD CARE IN SALLINS AVAILABLE           reply
15/10/2014 20:22 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Parents,

I have availability in our happy home to care for your precious baby/toddler. I am a mother to grown up children with over 25 years experience. I am Garda vetted ( as is all my family), smoke free home, full clean driving licence. I offer complete love and care with lots of chat, cuddles, giggles and everything that you would hope for in childcare for your little treasure. I completely understand how difficult it is for a parent to leave your baby with anyone, so I take great pride in working together to make life an easier place for all.

I love having children around and I have a great set up in my home. I have a large safe garden where we enjoy many hours with ladybird/snail hunts, picnics, football games etc. I have travel cots, stair gates, monitors, highchair, buggy and car seats not to mention a playroom filled with educational and fun toys.

I have one place available to join our little crew. I am a huge believer in children (no matter how small) having company. It teaches them communication, sharing and social skills and I believe makes them happier.

I can provide excellent references both written and verbal.

In 25 years experience I can honestly say I have had fantastic relations with all children in my care and their parents and all my care has been long term.

Please feel free to pm me if you feel we can work together.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and best of luck.

Regards
Dee

re : EXCEPTIONAL CHILD CARE IN SALLINS AVAILABLE           reply
20/10/2014 09:26 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, Are you still available?

23/10/2014 20:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hi can you Call me On 085 1277476. You sound perfect but I have three children. Not what most childminders are looking for.

30/10/2014 22:19 - Kildare Childminders
Hi dee,
I am a mother to a curious, fun loving 14 month old boy and I am returning to work as a nurse part time. I am looking for a childminder to mind my son for two full days every other week. If this is something you would be interested in please contact me on 0857225797 or email keavamcauley@gmail.com
Keava

discussion forum terms & conditions

;