Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

EXP CHILDMINDER AVAIL IN MULLINGAR

EXP CHILDMINDER AVAIL IN MULLINGAR           reply
13/03/2009 17:53 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder and mother of 11yr old girl and 6yr old boy available immediately in Mullingar. I have plenty of references. I currently mind a sister & brother who are 2.5yrs and 1yrs old and I only have them on mondays and tuesdays. I also have a 8mth old boy full time. I have room for one baby/toddler. I am notified with the county childcare committee. I have qualifications in childminding, child protection, fire safety and first aid. I am fully insured and am a non smoker. I am a fully licence driver of a 7 seater car. I have a dedicated playroom and a secure outside play area with play house. I have pleny of cots and also provide all buggies and car seats. I can provide home cooked, healthy nutritious meals. My sister in law is a childminder also and as she only lives around the corner from me, she is my emergency back up.

If you would like to have your child minded in a warm, friendly and loving atmosphere then please feel free to message me here or email me on nolan.alison@gmail.com.

re : EXP CHILDMINDER AVAIL IN MULLINGAR           reply
06/04/2009 18:03 - Westmeath Childminders
hi alison,
i´m looking for a child minder in the mullingar area to look after my 20 month old boy. am hoping to return to work part time in the next couple of weeks. not sure how many days a week yet but i´m hoping they´ll offer me a 3 day week. was wondering would you be interested in taking him on?
claire byrne

re... : EXP CHILDMINDER AVAIL IN MULLINGAR           reply
09/04/2009 16:33 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Claire, sorry I took so long to answer you back. I was in wexford from sunday til today so only catching up on messages now.

That sounds like no problem at all. Im going to pm you my email address so we can talk about it that way if thats ok.

Thanks a mil

Alison

discussion forum terms & conditions