Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN NAAS/TWO MILE HOUSE/NEWBRIDGE/KILCULLEN

re : EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN NAAS/TWO MILE HOUSE/NEWBRIDGE/KILCULLEN           reply
29/09/2014 13:54 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
UPDATE::::
Hi All
I have JUST been accepted for a full time job not in childcare so unfortunately I cannot commit to a full time or day time position. I am however still available for weekday evenings and weekend daytime/evenings! You deserve a night out every now and again so give me a call and be rest assured that your children are in safe hands with a reliable, responsible, loving and FUN babysitter! Contact me on here or send me an email katieclarke425@yahoo.com.
Hugs
Katie

re : EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN NAAS/TWO MILE HOUSE/NEWBRIDGE/KILCULLEN           reply
19/09/2014 13:10 - Kildare Childminders
Are you still available please?

29/09/2014 12:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Katie,
leftyou voicemail.
We are looking for someone to mind our children in two mile house. This is a full timeposition. If you are still available, can you ring me on 087 9172136 to chat further
Thanks
Catherine

re... : EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN NAAS/TWO MILE HOUSE/NEWBRIDGE/KILCULLEN           reply
19/09/2014 13:29 - Kildare Childminders
sent you a pm there! :)

30/05/2014 10:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hello!
I am moving back to Naas next month with my two sons, ages 4 and 5 and 1/2. Please contact me at 0879879437. I am looking primarily for someone who who would be able to mind them on an intermittent basis, as needed. Regards, Michelle

EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN NAAS/TWO MILE HOUSE/NEWBRIDGE/KILCULLEN           reply
01/05/2014 08:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi everyone!

I´m 25 and I currently live in Two Mile House so access to many towns around is easy. I have my own car and I speak fluent Chinese and intermediate Spanish so I can add some international flair even though I am native to Ireland.

I have 5 years experience teaching children in Spain and China. I have a close bond with children and we have alot of fun together. I am currently studying my FETAC level 5 in Childcare and I have first aid and garda vetting.

I am available any time during the day or night and can work teachers times. I am an experienced cook and love to cook healthy meals for people and children. I love animals too so that would not be a problem!
You can contact me by email or phone (0831997068 ). References available.

re... : EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN NAAS/TWO MILE HOUSE/NEWBRIDGE/KILCULLEN           reply
19/09/2014 13:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there
Yes I am still available.
Katie

04/02/2015 09:25 - Kildare Childminders
H‌ello,
I am sorry for the delay in responding after I posted the ad sometime ago. I hired a childminder before you contacted me but I am wondering if you are interested in minding my children on an as-needed basis with some overnights? I am thinking about a scattering of dates that may supplement work that you have ongoing?
Kind Regards,
Michelle (0867879269)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
529485_10150896153396431_73254836_n.jpg