Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED (PRESCHOOL TEACHER GIRL) CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE RATHGAR (JANUARY 2015)

EXPERIENCED (PRESCHOOL TEACHER GIRL) CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE RATHGAR (JANUARY 2015)           reply
09/11/2014 12:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Olga and I am twenty-six years old. I was born in Barcelona, Spain and since I was a teenager I loved take care of children, play with them and enjoy with them, so it wasn´t too difficult think about what I wanted to be or what I wanted to study.
I have two degrees in Education: the first one I did was Pedagogy Degree, in the University of Barcelona, Spain. I learnt a lot about all the types of educations there are, and how important the education is for babies, kids, teenagers and adults. The second one I did was Preschool Teaching Degree, in the Universidad Internacional of la Rioja, Spain, where I focused on the early ages education.

All my work experience is with children because it is what I like to do the most. I worked as a catalan teacher in a spanish school, I worked as a monitor for a six summer months in a Summer Camps with children ages from 3 to 5, and I had the chance to work in an International School in Barcelona as a teacher in a classroom with children ages 3 years old.

As a teacher I absolutely believe in children because from my point of view, they are the future and they need all our tools to make their future a better one. I believe that children of early ages learn best by exploring, questioning themselves and others and enjoying what they are learning.

I consider myself an open-minded person, active, creative and very hardworking. I am always ready for the change and I am very adaptable. Actually I am full of ideas and enthusiasm with this new opportunity I have, so songs, games, arts and crafts and loads of activities, will be provided to your kids in order to make them enjoy while they learn.

I cant wait to work with you and give the best of me to your kids.

Thank you,

discussion forum terms & conditions

;