Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

re : EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
01/07/2015 08:29 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Aoife,
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 daughters. I have a 10 month old baby and a 4 year old girl. We are living in Terenure and the hours would be 7.45am to 5pm. I would have no problem where you worked from but would need you to collect and drop for those times. I would need you to give them both all of their meals and my baby still takes 2 naps but the afternoon one can be in the buggy so you are not house bound.
Where abouts are you living and how old is your son?
Please let me know if you think you might be interested.
My number is 0872060078.
Thanks for your time.
Maud

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
24/06/2015 15:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Aoife Smyth,
I´m 28 years old non smoker with my own transport,
I have a little boy and am open to childminding in my own home or if you were happy for me to childmind in your home and bring my son along,
My work experience has taken me from working in a crèche for over 3 years to been promoted to manager position for six months to cover maternity leave right up to private childminding myself and I have done this for the last 3 years, the children´s age ranged from 4months right up to 12 years,
I really enjoy been around children and doing different activities with them
Baking, art, water play, outdoor games, singing, dancing etc..
In addition to childminding I´m willing and able to do housework if required.
Im available full time from September but also flexible over the summer for part time hours

Look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Aoife

re : EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
31/08/2015 22:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there!
Wondering if your free and interested in minding our girls, they are 6yrs and 4yrs, both now in school. Their gran minds them one day in the week, we are looking for someone caring, responsible and motherly for the other 4 days, 2-5.30pm.
As we have 2 small dogs we would like you to mind the kids here, in our home in Walkinstown. Do you drive? Would you be willing to collect the girls from school in Ranelagh at 2pm?
We would also require some light housework, help with homework and meals prepared.
If interested please contact me…
Kind Regards
Lorna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;