Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
08/03/2016 22:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m an Irish 29 yr old living in the Shankill area with my own transport

I have a little boy who is nearly 10 months old, I am open to minding in my own home if this is something you would consider or if you were happy for me to being Oscar with me to yours

My work experience has taken me from working in a crèche for over 3 years to been promoted to manager position for six months to cover maternity leave right up to private childminding myself and I have done this for the last 3 years,
the children´s age ranged from 4months right up to 12 years,
I really enjoy been around children and doing different activities with them Baking, art, water play, outdoor games, singing, dancing etc..

Look forward to hearing from you
Aoife

re : EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
09/03/2016 09:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Aoife
my name is Denise. I am a full time working Mom with 3 wonderful children. Josh is 2, Juliette 4 and Sophie 6.
Currently I have a child-minder like yourself with crèche experience that looks after my children full time but from September Josh will be going to Montessori school so I will only need childcare from 1-6. Thankfully my child-minder has a job lined up for next October so now I am starting the process of trying to get myself sorted. Myself and my child-minder have a wonderful relationship but we need to get our costs down and with the 3 kids gone in the morning from September it makes sense to make a change.
I am looking for someone that will pick them up from school, bring them home, on nice days bring them out in the neighbourhood on their bikes, do homework and make a family dinner. I would like someone with experience like yourself, first aid training and Garda vetting.
My children are very good and get on great with each other and another little person around the house would be no bother to them, so having your little fella Oscar would be no problem.
We Live in Stillorgan and the kids are all in schools locally.
I know you might think I´m mad getting the ball rolling so early as I only need childcare from end of September but it´d be great to have everything sorted in advance.
If this is something you´d be interested in let me know
many thanks
Denise

discussion forum terms & conditions

;