Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE ASAP

re : EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE ASAP           reply
19/09/2013 11:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Aoife, If you have not yet found a position we are looking for a childminder between 1pm and 6pm 5 days to look after 3 children ages 2,5 and 8 years. Please call me at 087 9597998 if you are interested. Thanks Ciara

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE ASAP           reply
10/09/2013 12:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am very interested in the childminding , I have worked in a crèche for 3 years and also done 6 months of manager poistion there to cover maternity leave, I have also childminded for a 3 year old and a 5 month old for 1 year in ther home, I´ve 3 nieces an a nephew as well that I´m always around, I really enjoy been around children and doing different activitys with them,
I´m 26 years old a non smoker and I also have no problem in doing house work etc if required if you would like to know more please get back to me
I´m also quite flexible with hours and available evenings and weekends also

Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Aoife

re... : EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE ASAP           reply
19/09/2013 16:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my names Amanda Barnes. I am an reliable Irish childminder, I am 19 years old. I am available to start Full/Part time work straight away. I am from the Sallynoggin area. I have years of experience in childminding. I have minded children in their own homes and in my home, i also done some duties around their home such as laundry and light house work. I also prepared meals for the kids. During my time working with kids i had arranged arts and crafts an brought them out to parks and play centers etc. I do not drive, but would be willing to use public transport or walk. I charge 6 euro per hour. I am available to work as soon as possible. Plenty of references are available. If interested contact me on 0851980377 call or message anytime.
Amanda Barnes

19/09/2013 16:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my names Amanda Barnes. I am an reliable Irish childminder, I am 19 years old. I am available to start Full/Part time work straight away. I am from the Sallynoggin area. I have years of experience in childminding. I have minded children in their own homes and in my home, i also done some duties around their home such as laundry and light house work. I also prepared meals for the kids. During my time working with kids i had arranged arts and crafts an brought them out to parks and play centers etc. I do not drive, but would be willing to use public transport or walk. I charge 6 euro per hour. I am available to work as soon as possible. Plenty of references are available. If interested contact me on 0851980377 call or message anytime.
Amanda Barnes

19/09/2013 16:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Amanda Barnes

20/10/2013 14:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi are you looking for full or part time work? Im looking for someone to look after my 17month old in our home Mondays and Tuesdays 07:45-13:45 ?

10/09/2013 20:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Aoife
I have a 7 yr old girl and 10 yr old boy. I live in Booterstown and will be looking for a minder for them Tues-Fri from 2.14-6.15 and collect them from school to bring them home. The job will be until mid December. They are very easy happy kids. If you are interested you could give me a call tomorrow before 1.45.
Best
Anneliese

14/09/2013 14:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Aoife,
Are you available to start at the end of October? My son is 3 years old and we need a full time child minder, flexible hours, weekend off. We live in Rathmines, Dublin 6 and you can look after our child at our place or at yours. Please, let us know your expected rates and availability. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Milena

discussion forum terms & conditions

;