Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER/NANNY AVAILABLE

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER/NANNY AVAILABLE           reply
09/12/2011 09:20 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am Rocío. I am from Madrid, Spain. I am en experienced CHILDREN´S PSYCHOLOGY with over 3 years experience caring children in different areas and in different stages of development. I am a RESPONSIBLE, TRUSTWORTHY, PATIENTE, CREATIVE and FRIENDLY person with excellent CARE GIVING and PROBLEM SOLVING skills, I am interested in work with your family. I could work full-time/part-time/weekends... If you need it, I could send you my CV. My phone number is 0858100272, and mi e-mail is rocioferrizacosta@gmail.com
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind Regards,

Rocío Férriz

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER/NANNY AVAILABLE           reply
09/12/2011 09:20 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am Rocío. I am from Madrid, Spain. I am en experienced CHILDREN´S PSYCHOLOGY with over 3 years experience caring children in different areas and in different stages of development. I am a RESPONSIBLE, TRUSTWORTHY, PATIENTE, CREATIVE and FRIENDLY person with excellent CARE GIVING and PROBLEM SOLVING skills, I am interested in work with your family. I could work full-time/part-time/weekends... If you need it, I could send you my CV. My phone number is 0858100272, and mi e-mail is rocioferrizacosta@gmail.com
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind Regards,

Rocío Férriz

discussion forum terms & conditions