Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER NORTH DUBLIN

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER NORTH DUBLIN           reply
18/09/2016 15:47 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am 23 and on the North side of Dublin dublin 11 also strictly looking for work on north side I will tell you a little about myself . My extensive experience in child care area , excellent communication skills and current first aid haccp and lamh Irish sign certifications alongside with my fetac level 5 certificate also known as QQI completed 8 modules and Garda vetting makes me great contender for the position of Child Care Assistant / child minder.

Through 2 years’ progressive experience, I have had acquired a number of skills pertinent to child care job. For instance, I love developing curriculum and implementing them as appropriate to the children involved. I have also had the opportunity of working with children in the home also crèche & preschool which has instilled in me the ability and experience to look after their needs including preparing meals and handling their hygiene needs.

I always enjoy the company of children and understand how important child care activities are. My experience has taught me that children need to be looked after properly at every stage in their daily routine. In fact, how we take care of them today decides how their tomorrow is going to shape.

If you are interested feel free to email me at
Christinabutler001@gmail.com

re : EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER NORTH DUBLIN           reply
21/09/2016 20:14 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for someone to care for 3 Primary school children 2 afternoons a week in our home in Glasnevin. School collection at 2.10 and finish time around 5.30/5.45. We´re hoping for someone who can stick with us in the longer term and there are extra hours in school holidays. Feel free to call me on 0879973585 if interested.
Thanks
Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
IMG_1390.JPG