Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED RELIABLE IRISH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE D,7 full /part time

re... : EXPERIENCED RELIABLE IRISH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE D,7 full /part time           reply
15/09/2016 06:33 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi sorry yes portmarnock is to far, but thanks for your interest and best of luck.
Kate.

EXPERIENCED RELIABLE IRISH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE D,7 full /part time           reply
14/09/2016 22:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear parents my name is Kate I live in phibsborough, and have been looking after children for over ten years. I am available full/part time to care for your children in there own home. I would do lots of creative and educational activities with the children, also taking them for outings to parks, play groups, library´s etc. I am happy to also to cook for children and help out with light housework, and childrens home work . I don´t drive so am looking to find a family in the dublin 7 area or close by. I have excallent references from previous family´s I´ve worked with, and some I still babysit for. If you would like to chat or arrange to meet pleas get in touch, I am happy to answer any questions you might have.

re : EXPERIENCED RELIABLE IRISH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE D,7 full /part time           reply
15/09/2016 06:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Kate would portmarnock be too fat for you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;