Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED TERM TIME CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE BALLINTEER

EXPERIENCED TERM TIME CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE BALLINTEER           reply
26/07/2021 10:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am an experienced childminder minding in my own home in Ballinteer. I have experience with all ages and mum to 5 children of my own aged 23 to 11 years of age. Please contact me for more
Trudi

re : EXPERIENCED TERM TIME CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE BALLINTEER           reply
29/07/2021 14:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there.
I am a teacher living and working in the Churchtown area. I am looking for a childminder for my 2 children, aged 3 and a half and 1yr 9months.
My son will be attending ECCE in Tiny Tots on the ground of the good shepherd NS. He will need drop off and collection, my daughter will need minding for the whole day.
My hours would be approx 8-3 and term time only.
Please let me know if you would like to discuss this further.
Neasa

29/07/2021 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Trudi,
I hope you are well.
We are looking for a kind and caring lady to mind our 2 children term time only, from 8.30/8.45- 3/3.30 Monday- Thursday or Monday - Friday, starting in September.
Our 3 year old would need to be dropped and picked up from the Naoinra and our 8 month old would need to be minded all day.
If you feel like this is something you might be interested in, would you please get in touch to discuss further.
Many thanks,
Anita

29/07/2021 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Trudi,
I hope you are well.
We are looking for a kind and caring lady to mind our 2 children term time only, from 8.30/8.45- 3/3.30 Monday- Thursday or Monday - Friday, starting in September.
Our 3 year old would need to be dropped and picked up from the Naoinra and our 8 month old would need to be minded all day.
If you feel like this is something you might be interested in, would you please get in touch to discuss further.
Many thanks,
Anita

29/07/2021 22:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Trudi,
I hope you are well.
We are looking for a kind and reliable lady to mind 2 of our children who are 3 years and 8 months. The position would be term time only, 8.30/8.45- 3.30pm, Monday to Friday or if you’d prefer Monday to Thursday.
Our 3 year old would need to be dropped off and picked up at the local Naoinra and out 8month old will need to be minded all day.
If this is something you feel you might be interested in, would like to hear from you.
Many thanks,
Anita

29/07/2021 22:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Trudi,
I hope you are well.
We are looking for a kind and reliable lady to mind 2 of our children who are 3 years and 8 months. The position would be term time only, 8.30/8.45- 3.30pm, Monday to Friday or if you’d prefer Monday to Thursday.
Our 3 year old would need to be dropped off and picked up at the local Naoinra and out 8month old will need to be minded all day.
If this is something you feel you might be interested in, would like to hear from you.
Many thanks,
Anita

discussion forum terms & conditions

;