Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Edited:Childminder to work shift hours in Kells/Kilkenny area

re : Edited:Childminder to work shift hours in Kells/Kilkenny area           reply
27/07/2013 17:31 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, sent you a pm see if it helps

re : Edited:Childminder to work shift hours in Kells/Kilkenny area           reply
31/07/2013 10:42 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi you can contact me to this number 0879919473

31/07/2013 10:38 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi ilive in kilkenny city and willing to help you minding your children in my home

Edited:Childminder to work shift hours in Kells/Kilkenny area           reply
26/07/2013 08:43 - Kilkenny Childminders
Sorry I know this is posted twice - cant figure out how to delete it...some aspects of the ad have changed however !!

I am looking for someone in kilkenny city that would be willing to work nurses hours.. ie early morning at minders home, drop 1 child to creche, collect after and mind in own or minders home. I will be living around the Kells area but my child will be going to creche in KK city as that is where i will be working.. About 2-3 days per week. They would be variable days per week so please be aware I need someone with great flexibility. I know this will not suit all minders !
Start date mid september.

I am open to different suggestions of drop offs etc so if you have another idea please feel free to contact me .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;