Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Ennis Road Qualified and experienced childminder available

Ennis Road Qualified and experienced childminder available           reply
12/06/2017 07:57 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there. I am an experienced and qualified childminder. I have years of experience working in Crèches, schools and In Social Care. I have also worked with children with Intellectual and physical disabilities. I have a number of qualifications and have just completed Family First Aid. I am available from Sept 2017. I am at home with my own son and happy to take up to 2 children full time or part time. We will do activities each day and food will be provided. Contact me if you have any questions or are interested.

re : Ennis Road Qualified and experienced childminder available           reply
27/06/2017 12:16 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Ellie,
I wish to enquire about your ad. I have 3 chidlren but only 2 who require childminding (almost 3years and 1year). I will be working week on/ week off in September and require a childminder from 7.30 - 3pm on the week I am working. Let me know if this would be of interest to you and we could arrange a chat.
Kind regards,
Caoimhe

re... : Ennis Road Qualified and experienced childminder available           reply
28/06/2017 15:56 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Caoimhe
I´m so sorry I am fully booked from Jan 2018 but would be happy to take them from Sept short term. Pm me if this suits at all.

re : Ennis Road Qualified and experienced childminder available           reply
28/06/2017 20:44 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello Ellie,
Just saw your ad and wondering if you were still available?
We live in clonmacken and I will soon be returning to work,we have two boys; Martin will need just gone 2 and a half in Sept and Cillian will be 10 months, we will require a childminder from 8 to 5 or 9 to 6 mon to Fri,
Please let me know if you are interested,
Regards Therese

re... : Ennis Road Qualified and experienced childminder available           reply
03/07/2017 11:13 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I am a childminder in the Castletroy Childers rd area if that is any good to you I have over 30yrs experience in child care

discussion forum terms & conditions

;