Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Excellent irish references,gardai certified,first aid nanny D15

Excellent irish references,gardai certified,first aid nanny D15           reply
22/05/2011 22:27 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
To all families looking for a great nanny,

I have over 5 years experience as a live-out nanny and crèche assistant working with children of all ages (from babies to eleven year olds). I’m very outgoing, friendly and artistic, while at the same time I’m responsible and always trying to teach children with every activity planned for them. I don’t require a work permit because I’m from Spain and I’m fluent in English since I’ve been living and working in Dublin for 8 years now. I’m a First Aid assistant and updated my knowledge last year with another course. I have excellent references from all my previous employers (both in Spain and Ireland) and my current employer, and can provide written references and phone numbers of all employers upon request. I´m used to organizing activities for children (play-dates, nature walks, playground, playgroup, library...), cooking them dinner everyday, preparing healthy snacks, bringing them to school/preschool, dress them, bath them, potty training them....all the tasks that come with children, plus I like to encourage their development and independence with games&crafts appropriate for their age. If you are interested and would like to view my cv or ask any questions, you can contact me (khristinemartin@hotmail.com). Thank you for your time in advance. Looking forward to hearing from you!

discussion forum terms & conditions