Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Excellent irish references,gardai vetted,first aid nanny D15

Excellent irish references,gardai vetted,first aid nanny D15           reply
11/07/2011 15:55 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
To all families!!!

I finished my last full-time nanny position a few weeks ago and I´m now looking to mind your children in the area!!!

I´m located in Dublin 15 and have been working as a full-time sole charge live-out nanny for children of all ages for over 5 years.

I have excellent irish references (three written references that I can provide, and you are wellcome to check, as soon as you make contact with me; plus I can also provide all phone numbers of all my employers, also good references, upon request)

I have garda clearance, First Aid knowledge updated through Care for Children and I have experience with children of all ages (from infants to older 11 year olds), minding one or two at a time and upto 6/7 children under my supervision (please contact me with your email address if you wish to view all details of my experience in my cv)

I will consider full or part-time positions, with one or several children. I´m also a Reiki and Indian Head&Body massage practicioner, and since I´m starting studying soon two evenings a week (tue&thur 6pm-10pm in Castleknock), ideally I would prefer a part-time job around the area, but as said, I will consider all positions.

Please, you are welcome to contact me with any questions you might have, I´d love to hear from you!!!

Kind regards to all families!!

Cristina Martin

re : Excellent irish references,gardai vetted,first aid nanny D15           reply
12/07/2011 12:41 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Good afternoon Cristina,

I hope you are well. I am looking for somebody to look after my two lovely twin 16 month old boys. Days are Monday to Wednesday 7.45am to 5.45pm. We could maybe start earlier on Tuesday´s to accommodate your course on Tuesday evenings. We live in Blanchardstown.
How much would you charge for those hours?
Thank you
Elaine

discussion forum terms & conditions