Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Exp Nanny available September

re : Exp Nanny available September           reply
11/06/2013 23:26 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Louise and have 2 wonderful little boys aged 3 and 10weeks old. I´m out on maternity at the moment but will be looking to return to work sept time. We would be looking for Childcare full day on Wednesdays and Thursdays and either half or full day Fridays in the comfort of the boys own home. We live 20min drive from the city. Do you have your own transport? We can also offer a live position for them days if required. Look forward to hearing from you x

30/04/2013 21:10 - Galway County Childminders
Apologies
Think you sent me reply but was opening it on I phone & think there was a trash can beside it & I hit that instead of opening message
Would be grateful if you could send reply again. Thanks

Exp Nanny available September           reply
29/04/2013 20:03 - Galway County Childminders
Hi I am a qualified Nursery Nurse from England. I have been living in Dublin for the last 3.5yrs caring for two wonderful children (3 and 7mths at start of placement). As the youngest child will start f/t play school in Sept I will be looking for another job. I have many yrs exp with baby/toddler age.

Hope to hear from you

Sarah

30/04/2013 13:46 - Galway County Childminders
Sarah,
I am new to this website but hope you don´t mind me asking where in Galway you can mind children. My situation is that I am moving from city to Lackagh in June. I have two children 3 year old & 9 month old. They are in full time care in crèche at the minute.
Just wondering if Lackagh is an option for you & if so we might discuss this further. Thanks

17/07/2013 21:07 - Galway County Childminders
Hello, we just read your posting. We are looking for a kind, reliable and experienced lady to mind our two youngest children in our home in Rosscahill Co. Galway . They are aged four and a half and seven months We would be interested in discussing the matter further with you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;