Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Exp childminder and mother of 2 available in Mullingar

Exp childminder and mother of 2 available in Mullingar           reply
04/01/2011 17:58 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m a mother of a 12yr old girl and 8yr old boy and a childminder for over 10yrs. I currently mind babies/toddlers and preschoolers and I now have a vacancy due to one of my mindees mother being on maternity leave and giving up work.

I am health board notified and I have certs in childminding, first aid, child protection and fire safety. I have a dedicated playroom area with plenty of age appropriate toys and a safe and secure back garden with plenty of outside toys.

I provide healthy homecooked meals and am a fully licenced driver of a 7 seater car. I provide all cots, car seats, buggies, high chairs etc, basically anything that is required. I have full childminding insurance.

My rates are very reasonable and include all meals, snacks and drinks. The parents need only supply bottles of formula/breast milk if needed and nappies, wipes, cream and change of clothes.

I have a vacancy for one baby/toddler or preschooler and am available immediately if necessary. I can provide plenty of references.

Please pm here or phone me on 0876726189 if interested and we can arrange for you to call over for a cuppa and a chat.

Thanks

Alison

re : Exp childminder and mother of 2 available in Mullingar           reply
07/02/2011 15:46 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Alison, I have 2 children a 3 & half year old boy & a 22 month old girl I will be looking for childminder for 5 days a week, will you PM me with Rates, & Times If your interested.
Many Thanks

re... : Exp childminder and mother of 2 available in Mullingar           reply
07/02/2011 16:21 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi, I´m really sorry but at the moment I have only one vacancy. If that changes I will certainly be in touch and let you know.

Sorry again.

Alison

re... : Exp childminder and mother of 2 available in Mullingar           reply
07/02/2011 16:23 - Westmeath Childminders
No Problem Alison, Thank you for your reply.

discussion forum terms & conditions