Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Exp primary teacher avail for summer childminding- Meath area

Exp primary teacher avail for summer childminding- Meath area           reply
20/06/2016 20:27 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a primary school teacher with 8 years exp. I am available for the summer for child minding/ babysitting in the Meath area. I have exp with children with special needs also. Available weekdays and weekends. Please message me if interested.

re : Exp primary teacher avail for summer childminding- Meath area           reply
22/06/2016 18:15 - Meath Childminders
Hi I am looking for a childminder for a couple of days a week from mid July until the end of August. I have a one year old daughter. I am looking for someone to come to my home to mind her. We live in kells co Meath
Thanks

re : Exp primary teacher avail for summer childminding- Meath area           reply
25/04/2017 20:48 - Meath Childminders
Hello, I am due to return to work in June and need a childminder to come to my house in navan and mind my 6month and 6 yr old daughters.! How much do you charge a day

26/04/2017 13:45 - Meath Childminders
HI There
Im looking for a childminder to come to my house for the months of July and August. I have a 5 year old boy who will be in two summer camps for two weeks and then we will be away for another two weeks.
I need someone to mind him from 7am - 5.30pm most of the days. On the summer camp days he will need to be brought to summer camp at 9.30/10 and collected at 2.30/3pm and minded from then to 5.30pm. He will need to be fed a lunch in the afternoon. So I need someone who can drive.
You might let me know if this interests you.
thanks Ciara.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;