Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Expereinced caring childminder available during summer months in areas such as castleknock, navan road, blanchardstown, ballfermot, lucan

Expereinced caring childminder available during summer months in areas such as castleknock, navan road, blanchardstown, ballfermot, lucan           reply
16/06/2011 14:03 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Niamh Quilter. I babysit every Saturyday night minding two girls since they were two and five for the last five years. I taught swimming to children aged two -six year olds for six years in the St Vincent de Paul swimming pool. last year I did a full time babysitting job minding two children - a girl aged two and a boy aged six. I minded them from eight in the morning till six in the evening. I made all their meals. I brought them to parks, town and playgrounds. I did activities like painting and jigsaws with them when it was raining. I worked in a creche as part of a fourth year activity once a week. Every week I was in a a different part of the creche. I thoroughly enjoy minding children and i find it easy to build up a bond with them. I have experience dealing with babies as i mind my nephew from time to time. I have experience making bottles, feeding, cleaning babies. As part of my course last year I studied modules like human growth and development and behavioural studies which come in useful while caring for children. I am studying social care in October.
I am a non smoker. I have a provisional driving licence and I own my own car. I am garda vetted.

Please contact me at 0858104701

discussion forum terms & conditions