Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experience Babysitter-D9 and surrounding area

Experience Babysitter-D9 and surrounding area           reply
18/06/2016 23:25 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a primary school teacher with 8yrs experience, living in Drumcondra hoping to find babysitting work in the locality. Throughout my career I have mostly worked with the early years and I have also worked in a childcare centre while I lived in Australia. I have lots of babysitting experience and I am kind, trustworthy and reliable. I am also energetic and never stuck for ways to entertain children. I am Garda vetted and can provide references, I am also available to meet if you wish.

Regards,

Aideen

re : Experience Babysitter-D9 and surrounding area           reply
07/08/2016 22:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Aideen,
I am just wondering how much you charge for babysitting? I have 3 children (girls, aged 9, 5.5 and 4mths). They are brilliant for going to bed and the 3 of them are in bed by 8.30, including the baby who sleeps like a log.
I´ve never ever left them with a babysitter before, on the rare occasion we got out it´s usually my parents who babysit but that´s not an option anymore unfortunately.
We live on Glasnevin Avenue, is that location handy for you? I´m not sure if you drive, we´ve got the 11 or 9 bus nearby.
Thanks,
Caitríona

re... : Experience Babysitter-D9 and surrounding area           reply
10/08/2016 09:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hey Catriona,
Good to hear from you. Apologies I am only replying now, I am on holidays and haven´t been checking my emails. I would love to babysit for you if you haven´t found somebody else. I live on Griffith Avenue, so not to far. I was thinking around 10e per hr if that´s okay? I am back the 12 th, so you can reach me on 0863937523 if you would like to chat or arrange anything. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Warm regards,
Aideen

re... : Experience Babysitter-D9 and surrounding area           reply
10/08/2016 09:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hey Catriona,
Good to hear from you. Apologies I am only replying now, I am on holidays and haven´t been checking my emails. I would love to babysit for you if you haven´t found somebody else. I live on Griffith Avenue, so not to far. I was thinking around 10e per hr if that´s okay? I am back the 12 th, so you can reach me on 0863937523 if you would like to chat or arrange anything. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Warm regards,
Aideen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;