Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experience Childminder Available Partime in the Stillorgan,Blackrock and Goatstown Area

Experience Childminder Available Partime in the Stillorgan,Blackrock and Goatstown Area           reply
16/02/2018 12:27 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents,

My name is Amanda and live in Stillorgan and i´m available Part time in the morning time 8am till 2.30pm/3pm but hours can be discuss to suit us both no problom.If your looking for term time thats no problom either way.May suit a teacher,montessori teacher or some one going back to work Part time.Ive 14 years experience with newborns to 10 years old.Im Quilfied with excellent references .I am hardworking,loyal,organised,trustworthy,patience,fun and creative.I want to make you both feel confident and happy that your child being well looked after by me. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I CAN WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER IF SOME ONE LOOKING FOR A CHILDMINDER BY THEN.
Look forward to hearing from you Amanda

amandaeivers26@gmail.com

re : Experience Childminder Available Partime in the Stillorgan,Blackrock and Goatstown Area           reply
16/02/2018 13:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi would you be available for two days

re... : Experience Childminder Available Partime in the Stillorgan,Blackrock and Goatstown Area           reply
19/02/2018 10:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello thanks for your reply .yeah id be up for 2 days?tell me what the days your looking for?hours,how many children and what ages and if its ok to ask how much would you pay for thoese 2 days?Also when are you looking for a childminder to start?Thanks so much Amanda

re : Experience Childminder Available Partime in the Stillorgan,Blackrock and Goatstown Area           reply
25/02/2018 19:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Amanda,
I´m also looking for 2 maybe 3 days if that´s of any interest to you. I see the other lady is looking for 2 days. I´m not fixed on my days yet with work so I could suit you. I live in Stillorgan. Have a 9 month old and almost 3 year old. Only thing is I need to leave for work at 7.30. Toddler will be going to Montessori in September. PM me to discuss more/other matters if this interests you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;