Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced, caring and responsible babysitter available in ratoath area

Experienced, caring and responsible babysitter available in ratoath area           reply
13/06/2011 16:16 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Full time or part time childminder available or weekend / weekday babysitter available

My name is Niamh Quilter. I babysit every Saturyday night minding two girls since they were two and five for the last five years. I taught swimming to children aged two -six year olds for six years. last year I did a full time babysitting job minding two children - a girl aged two and a boy aged six. I minded them from eight in the morning till six in the evening. I made all their meals. I brought them to parks, town and playgrounds. I did activities like painting and jigsaws with them when it was raining. I worked in a creche as part of a fourth year activity once a week. Every week I was in a a different part of the creche. I thoroughly enjoy minding children and i find it easy to build up a bond with them. I have experience dealing with babies as i mind my nephew from time to time. I have experience making bottles, feeding, cleaning babies.

I am a non smoker. I have a provisional driving licence and I own my own car. I am garda vetted

re : Experienced, caring and responsible babysitter available in ratoath area           reply
16/11/2011 11:07 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Niamh
I have just seen your details. I am looking for a babysitter for 2 children aged 2 and 4. Are you available at the moment?
Look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions