Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced, part-time childminder/babysitter available

re : Experienced, part-time childminder/babysitter available           reply
04/04/2014 10:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi El,
I was wondering if you are still available for weekend babysitting and if so your rates and availability for the coming weekend?
Regards
Chris
085 151 0711

Experienced, part-time childminder/babysitter available           reply
18/08/2013 21:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Very experienced, qualified, part-time childminder available for work in the afternoons, Mon-Fri and any evenings during the week and/or the weekend.

I´ve over 25 years of experience of looking after and taking care of children, in all aspects of their day to day, well being. I´ve worked with all ages and in various childcare settings, over the years.

I´m responsible and empathetic, capable and kind lady who simply enjoys being in the company of the little ones.

I´ve also undertaken and qualified in, Fetac Level 5 in Childcare, and alongside this, I´m certified in First Aid and currently hold an up to date Garda Vetting Cert.

I´m Irish, and I´m local to Sandycove, and can work in all surrounding areas or those of which are on the dart line..I´m also a mother to one, who´s now 19 years old!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

El

re... : Experienced, part-time childminder/babysitter available           reply
21/08/2013 12:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene,
I´m available from 2pm, Mon to Fri.
What is it it that you´re looking for on Thursdays?
Elan

05/04/2014 17:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi El,
I am looking for a part-time childminder in Dun Laoghaire. I have two girls, 2 years old and 15 months old. I need someone for just one day a week, every Thursday, from approx 1.30/2pm until 6/6.15pm.
Let me know if this is of interest.
Thanks
Jennie

21/08/2013 11:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
We´re looking for a part time child minder and live in Monkstown. We have two boys aged 2 and 6 months. What times are you available in the afternoons and are there any days that you would be available for a film day (we need a fills at on Thursdays)?
Thanks
Irene

26/08/2013 15:26 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for a kind experienced childminder to look after our three girls (1,3 and 6) from 12.45 to 5.30 Monday to Friday.
The role entails collecting from school, light snack after school and dinner for tea, supervision of homework (very little homework), driving to afterschool activities, arranging playdates and generally providing a fun, happy and loving environment for the three girls in their own home.
Experience, emotional maturity, organisational skils, full clean drivers licence and a happy/fun outlook are essential.
Please let me know if this role would suit you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;