Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced, reliable, qualified primary teacher available

Experienced, reliable, qualified primary teacher available           reply
07/06/2009 17:43 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Liz Stafford (22). I am available to mind children from the end of June. I am very experienced having completed a degree in Early Childhood Studies and having recently qualified as a primary school teacher. I adore working with children and would like to offer my experienced services to parents who want to ensure that their child/ children are in safe hands. I have a full, clean driving license so picking up and collecting is no problem. If you require my sevices please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Elizabeth Stafford

re : Experienced, reliable, qualified primary teacher available           reply
01/07/2009 12:35 - Wexford Childminders
Hi Liz,

I would be interested in chatting to you about my chilcare requirements. I have a five year old girl who just finished junior infants. I work full time and am stuck for childcare this summer and for afterschoool care come September. You can contact me on Laura.Kirwan@teagasc.ie

Cheers,
Laura

re : Experienced, reliable, qualified primary teacher available           reply
23/11/2009 17:09 - Wexford Childminders
I am wondering if you would be intersted in the following: I am looking for a tutor for my 2.5 year old boy who has Autism .He has been sanctioned 10 hours per week through the Department of Education( increasing to 20 in new year) . We are based in Baldoyle D13.

Please contact me on 8397188 / 0860753771 for more information

discussion forum terms & conditions