Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced, reliable childminder available June,July and August

Experienced, reliable childminder available June,July and August           reply
29/05/2014 23:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am a 32 year old childminder with years of experience minding children of all ages. I have just completed my first year of a degree in Early Childhood Education and am looking for a job for the summer months with the possibility if evening, weekend or mid term minding fromSeptember onwards. I have Garda vetting, up to date paediatric first aid and full clean driving licence. I have excellent references from a number of families and from a nursery. You can be assured that along with top class care your child will be given plenty of opportunity for stimulating and age/ developmentally appropriate play and activities. I am also the section leader of our local Beaver Scout section. I am flexible with regard to working hours. Please contact me with your requirements if you are interested and I shall provide you with CV, references and rates etc. I am looking for a position in child´s own home. Looking forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;