Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced, wonderful childminder available in the Lucan area

Experienced, wonderful childminder available in the Lucan area           reply
11/06/2015 22:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
If you need someone kind and reliable to collect your children from school, I am an experienced childminder (and mum of two older children). I am available to collect and care for your children, cook yummy meals, help with homework, and generally have fun with your children. I can also do full days during holiday times, so no more worrying on that score. I am Garda vetted, a member of the teaching council and a qualified literacy tutor . I have my own car, including car seats etc. I can provide excellent references. I can also take your child to any after school activities etc. In short, you can go to work happy in the knowledge that your child is safe, happy and well cared for. I am available to start with the new school year, although I am willing to discuss an earlier start, if needed. Call Michelle 0863344222

re : Experienced, wonderful childminder available in the Lucan area           reply
12/07/2015 20:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Michelle,
My name is Eimear looking for someone to mind our two girls..aged 3 and 5 yrs. One goes to school in Naomh padraig and my other girl is starting in playschool in sept in foxbrough. I´d love to hear from you to discuss this further. The Begining of the school year suits but would like for a few days here and there so they get to know you more. Our current minder Is moving and I´m gutted.
Kind regards
Eimear Crean
My number is 0863336301 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;