Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Au Pair and Childminder Available Ballyhaunis and surrounding areas.

Experienced Au Pair and Childminder Available Ballyhaunis and surrounding areas.           reply
14/05/2014 23:28 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
I am a 22 year old second year Early Childhood Care and Education Student in I.T Sligo. I am studying a Level 8 Honours Degree but currently have a Level 6 qualification.
I have just completed 13 weeks work experience in a crèche which I loved. I have many years previous experience also. Last summer I worked as an Au Pair in the South of France which was an amazing experience. I cared for two young children aged 6 months and a 3 year old.
I love working with children and have tons of experience.

Hope you will consider my application :)
Michaela.

re : Experienced Au Pair and Childminder Available Ballyhaunis and surrounding areas.           reply
07/02/2015 22:32 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I see that you´re looking for some part time childminder work..I outside ballyhaunis and have three young children..i need someone experienced to mind them in my house on Thursday and Friday. Thurs -11.30 -6.30 anf Fri - 11.30 - 5.30.....if you are interested we could meet next week. My email is danielle.byrne1979@gmail.com thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;