re : Experienced Babysitter Required Dublin 18           reply
25/11/2014 15:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
post filled

re... : Experienced Babysitter Required Dublin 18           reply
19/11/2014 10:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Emma
Thankyou for your reply. I am interested in speaking to you further. Can you please email me your number. Thanks

25/11/2014 14:59 - Dublin South Childminders

Experienced Babysitter Required Dublin 18           reply
11/11/2014 21:37 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for an experienced babysitter for occasional weekend evening babysitting. We have three children aged 9,6 & 4. References essential. Must have own transport.We are living in Stepaside.
Email: mccoysorcha@hotmail.com

12/11/2014 06:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there I am a mum of one and childminder to two little girls part time and availible every second weekend fri and Saturday my number 0834598961 if you want to talk more
Regards
Kerrie

19/11/2014 01:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, My name is Emma. I live in Dublin 18. I have my own car.I am available to mind in your house or mine. I am 21 i don´t have any children myself although caring for children is something i have always enjoyed. i have a vast experience of minding children. I started minding children six years ago. I started off doing work experience in a Creche called Tiny Tots Cabinteely and in the Creche of the Angels Quest restpite home in Glenageary. I then moved on to looking after twins of 6 months for a year part time until they needed full time care. I have had many other jobs like this ranging from ages 6 months - 10 years, the duties required of me in these jobs were collecting from school/creche caring for them in my home or there home, feeding, nappy changing, helping with home work, home cooked meals, going on outings (park/playground/walks), putting them to bed and general play time. I worked in CoCo´s Creche in Mount Merrion for 8 Months up until July as i was away for all of august, in the Baby room/Wobbler room/Toddler room and Monti room. Mostly i was placed in the Baby room which i thoroughly enjoyed and got great job satisfaction interacting with all the different age groups, I still help out there from time to time when needed along with Babysitting for the children of the creche when asked. In my spare time on the Weekends i Babysit when required. I have wonderful references for all these jobs on request.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;