Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Experienced Babysitter available all week throughout summer months and every weekend from September onwards.

Experienced Babysitter available all week throughout summer months and every weekend from September onwards.           reply
14/06/2016 12:32 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a 19-year-old 3rd level student in UL who has a great amount of experience in babysitting and working with children. My relevant work experience includes working in a local playschool and two primary schools. I have carried out babysitting for many families on different occasions and regularly look after a 1-year old and 3-year old. My mother has been a childminder for many years and so this has also provided me with greater experience. I am reliable, organised, flexible and love working with children. I am available throughout the week during the summer months and weekends throughout the year. References can be provided if required. Please email me for number and more details.

re : Experienced Babysitter available all week throughout summer months and every weekend from September onwards.           reply
29/08/2016 18:43 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am currently looking for somebody to mind 2 boys age 4 and 8 some Saturdays and few evenings per months. I live in Portlaoise. You can contact me on 087-4170773 , Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions