Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced/Caring Fulltime Nanny required Rathfarnham

re : Experienced/Caring Fulltime Nanny required Rathfarnham           reply
10/03/2015 20:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!
My name is Emily Ward and I am a caring, enthusiastic and reliable childminder who would love to mind your children! I have 5 years childcare experience starting with with working in a Montessori, creche and childminding for many families which is what I love to do best! I am ready to start work in two weeks and have a car and am a fully licensed driver. I love to get kids out playing as much as possible and for those rainy days I do arts&crafts and baking. I am amazing with kids and minding children is my passion! I have glowing references from all my previous employers. If you think i might be the right person to mind your kids please email or call me!
Kind Regards
Emily

Experienced/Caring Fulltime Nanny required Rathfarnham           reply
06/03/2015 12:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced, kind, reliable & fun full-time nanny to look after our 3 girls in our home in the Rathfarnham area. The position is 5 days a week from 8:30am until 5:30pm. This is a live out position.
We have 3 lovely little girls aged 7 (school-going), 4 (Montessori) and 2 (home full-time). We need a nanny who has own car and can manage school/Montessori collection’s and some after-school activities.
The ideal candidate would have prior experience and qualifications in the childcare sector (e.g. Creche experience or previous nanny) and have excellent Irish references. Excellent English required.
If interested, please email me your CV with reference(s) to cinta_quigley@hotmail.com. Our rate is good and negotiable depending on experience.
Thank you !

discussion forum terms & conditions

;